Thursday, August 2, 2007

I can't believe I couldn't get BigDaddyGeek

Ok, so I have to rant quickly. BigDaddyGeek.blogspot.com was taken. I looked at it. Come ON! Not a sign of geekery around. That is just not cool. If you are going to call yourself a geek, and be proud of it, then at least BE IT!

Phew. That's taken care of. Now, this blog is going to be the place I put all the cool/random/stupid geeky things that I do. Some of these will be computer related. Ok, who are we kidding, most of them. My goal is to have actual useful stuff, though, like fixes for problems I worked hours to find. I don't like sites that have crappy content and then charge for it. So this won't be one of them.

If you like this content you can support me by checking out the Google ads that I'll turn on soon, or by just reading my columns on Dark Reading. Or hire me to consult for you. I do that, you know.

No comments: